WE MANAGE, YOU THRIVE!
HMI PROVIDES INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS TO MANAGE
AND GROW NONPROFIT ORGANIZATIONS
OVER 25 YEARS OF PROVEN PERFORMANCE
Harrington Management was founded in 1994 by Wesley E. Harrington, CAE. HMI, initially headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts, moved to Osterville, Massachusetts in 2014.
HMI's original client focus was on nonprofit medical specialty societies and related healthcare organizations. As the company expanded in the ensuing years, so, too, did its client focus by adding experience with a broad array of nonprofit organizations in other disciplines including charitable, philanthropic, financial management, education, and in the hospitality and event management space.
HMI successfully completed rigorous certification processes and received national accreditation as a nonprofit and association management firm from both the American Society of Association Executives (ASAE), and the International Association of Association Management Companies (IAAMC).
SOME OF OUR CLIENTS
This is example text. Please click here to edit the text.
The following is a partial list of non-profit organizations, trade associations, and professional societies, for which HMI has provided leadership guidance and management (i.e., full organizational management and Executive Director leadership, or consultative management in key areas such as strategic planning, operational and management assessment, board of director training and development, volunteer engagement and training, marketing and branding, fundraising and development, convention and trade show management, political action, etc.) :
- AHRA: The Association for Medical Imaging Management
- Amazing Grace
- American Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Association
- American Lithotripsy Society
- American Medical Technology Forum
- American Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- American Society of Reconstructive Microsurgery
- American Venous Forum
- Bank Boston Charitable Trust
- Belonging To Each Other
- Boston Partners in Education
- Boston Society of Financial Planners
- Cape Cod Museum of Art
- Cape and Islands Veterans Outreach Center
- Dedham Public Library
- Educational Expeditions International (now, EarthWatch)
- Good Shepherd Community Care
- Heartbeat International
- Hyannis Public Library
- International Society of Cardiovascular Vascular Surgery
- International Convention and Congress Association
- Lithotripsy Awareness and Educational Foundation
- Merrimack River Watershed Council
- New England Society of Certified Financial Planners
- New England Chapter / Meeting Professionals International
- New England Innkeepers Association
- New England Society of Association Executives
- New England Surgical Society
- New England Urological Association
- New England Waterworks Association
- North American Society of Pacing and Electrophysiology
- Ocean Elders
- Royal Society of Medicine
- Society of Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Society of Microsurgery
- Society of Surgical Oncology
- Society of Vascular Surgery
- United Nations Foundation
- Urology Society of America
- World Congress on Cardiology and Cardiovascular Health
- World Congress of Surgery
- World Society of Reconstructive Microsurgery
Harrington Management International seeks to provide comprehensive management guidance and services to nonprofit organizations in such a manner as to create a partnership environment between our two entities which will result in open and frequent communication, operational excellence, sustained growth, and vibrancy for our client organizations, In doing so, we strive to exceed client expectations through commitment to excellence, integrity, client-centric focus, quality, profitability and fun.
This is just example text. Click on this paragraph to edit and add your own content. This area is a great place to provide website viewers with any details on how, when or where to contact you. Be sure to include any details you want your visitors to leave in the contact form of this section.